- 54" round hammered copper table top great for seating 4 to 6 lounge chairs.
- Has the 2nd lowest height of OW Lee fire pit tables at 24". OW Lee also offer's occasional height (18.25"H), dining height (29"H), and counter height (38"H) fire pit tables.
- Largest size table top of the OW Lee fire pit tables, provides adequate room for drinks and food.
- Uses authentic hammered copper that will patina with age.
- Custom design base frame color, fire media/glass, and optional burner accessories.
- Base is constructed of wrought iron and finished with OW Lee's durable super-polyester powder coat available in a variety of colors.
- The burner on this table measures 24" round.
- The fire table burns at 60,000 BTU's on a propane tank and at 60,000 BTU's with Natural Gas.
- Fire media/glass is an optional accessory for an additional charge.
- Fire flame height is controlled by manual nob, located on the base of the table.
- Fire table can use natural gas or propane connection. Table includes natural gas orifice.
- OW Lee is the innovator and leader in outdoor fire pit tables, backed by awards and reputation.
- Warranty: OW Lee offers twenty (20) year warranty on the frame and a two (2) year warranty on all authentic hammered copper tops from date of delivery. This limited warranty covers the workmanship and structural integrity of the top. The uniqueness of this of the natural materials rests in that no two pieces are ever alike.
Care and Maintenance: Authentic Hammered Copper Table Tops use only light hand soap and water to clean regularly. We recommend non-alkaline hand soap. Do not use an abrasive pad or scrub profusely when cleaning. Copper is a relatively soft metal and will scratch or mar if too much force is used when cleaning. We recommend softly cleaning with a cotton wash cloth or rag. Copper is a "living surface". Use coasters and placemats when enjoying the Hammered Copper Table Top. Acids in soft drinks, beer, or any number of beverages may interact with the patina coating. The same is true for a variety of foods. We recommend you keep the table top dry. Continued exposure to water, i.e. repeated exposure to sprinklers or rain may cause the top to oxidize, causing the top to patina. If your top is scratched or comes into contact with an acid, a shiny spot of bare copper may appear. The spot will eventually age back to the original dark brown finish over time.
|54"L x 54"W x 24"H||260 lbs.|
There are no reviews yet.