This beautiful Lloyd Flanders Teak Dining Table features 2 expandable leaves that allow the table to expand from 86.25"-110.5". The dining table has a umbrella hole and conveniently stores the 2 table leafs underneath when they are not in use. This natural teak table with antique gray coloring will naturally age in its environment and develop a patina (silver finish) allowing it to blend in with its setting. Lloyd Flanders only uses the highest quality of sustainably grown and harvested FSC-certified Brazilian teak that has a high oil content, tight grain, and inherent strength.
- Two table leaf's allow the table to expand to 110.5".
- Recommended to be used with 6-8 dining chairs.
- Legs are slightly tapered for an attractive design.
- Teak wood gains in strength as it ages, making it resistant to rot and decay.
- Natural beauty of the teak complements the outdoor environment around you.
- Showcases a slat top for traditional appeal.
- Teak is a rich golden color that will naturally age to a silver finish: a highly sought after antique look.
|86.25"L x 36"W x 30"H||150 lbs.|
There are no reviews yet.