Influenced by vintage Victorian styling, the Annaliese settee and coffee table in this solo set offer pure elegance for traditional patio spaces. The outdoor loveseat has a gently angled back with a decorative wave-style top, providing natural comfort and stately charm. The arrangement is available with your choice of Premium Polymer or Pressure Treated Pine frames, supplying maximum durability and unbeatable performance.
- Frame available in Pressure Treated Pine or Premium Uwharrie Polymer
- Custom order color: Choose from a wide variety of finishes
- Pine has Distressed finish for antique look
- Polymer has Pristine finish for solid color throughout
- Pine is domestically harvested and will age beautifully
- Polymer is an eco-friendly option (crafted from recycled pre-consumer vinyl)
- Pine can also be ordered with blackwash or whitewash finish for a more weathered look (not available on polymer)
- 100% Made in USA
- Limited lifetime warranty
Uwharrie Chair Custom Finish Options
The most common option. A pristine painted finish is applied.
Hand finished with distressed edges for added character and charm.
Minimal amount of paint is applied for a weathered/washed look.
Frame is made from high quality Polymer (HDPE) with solid color options.
Uwharrie Chair Company offers the majority of its customizable furniture with two options for frame materials: 1" thick pressure treated pine and eco-friendly premium polymer (HDPE) (note: polymer frames are not available for Jarret Bay and Nantucket Collections). The pine frames are available in their natural color, as well as with solid pristine painted, distressed and washed options. Polymer frames are available in natural or solid painted finish options.