Named after the iconic island off of Cape Cod, the Nantucket Arm Chair exudes a sense of traditional East Coast style. This handcrafted outdoor chair features a diamond-shaped back carving, plus decorative finials, stately line detailing and flowing ornamental contours beneath the seat. The chair was constructed from plantation-grown Southern Yellow Pine that's beautiful, renewable and durable.
- Frame available exclusively in Pressure Treated Pine
- Custom order color: Choose from a wide variety of finishes
- Features a Distressed finish for antique appeal
- Can also be ordered with blackwash or whitewash finish for a more weathered look
- Pine is domestically harvested and will age beautifully
- 100% Made in USA
- Limited lifetime warranty
Uwharrie Chair Custom Finish Options
The most common option. A pristine painted finish is applied.
Hand finished with distressed edges for added character and charm.
Minimal amount of paint is applied for a weathered/washed look.
Frame is made from high quality Polymer (HDPE) with solid color options.
Uwharrie Chair Company offers the majority of its customizable furniture with two options for frame materials: 1" thick pressure treated pine and eco-friendly premium polymer (HDPE) (note: polymer frames are not available for Jarret Bay and Nantucket Collections). The pine frames are available in their natural color, as well as with solid pristine painted, distressed and washed options. Polymer frames are available in natural or solid painted finish options.