Classic, comfortable and topped off with a Uwharrie logo on its back, the outdoor arm chair in this patio lounge set embodies everything great about the manufacturer. The chair has been matched with an outdoor footrest and features generously sized arms, a slightly angled back and gently curved seat. Best of all, this furniture is available in tough, environmentally-friendly pine or polymer that can withstand any weather.
- Frames available in Pressure Treated Pine or Premium Uwharrie Polymer
- Custom order color: Choose from a wide variety of finishes
- Pine has Distressed finish for antique look
- Polymer has Pristine finish for solid color throughout
- Pine is domestically harvested and will age beautifully
- Polymer is an eco-friendly option (crafted from recycled pre-consumer vinyl)
- Pine can also be ordered with blackwash or whitewash finish for a more weathered look (not available on polymer)
- 100% Made in USA
- Limited lifetime warranty
Uwharrie Chair Custom Finish Options
The most common option. A pristine painted finish is applied.
Hand finished with distressed edges for added character and charm.
Minimal amount of paint is applied for a weathered/washed look.
Frame is made from high quality Polymer (HDPE) with solid color options.
Uwharrie Chair Company offers the majority of its customizable furniture with two options for frame materials: 1" thick pressure treated pine and eco-friendly premium polymer (HDPE) (note: polymer frames are not available for Jarret Bay and Nantucket Collections). The pine frames are available in their natural color, as well as with solid pristine painted, distressed and washed options. Polymer frames are available in natural or solid painted finish options.